Small group tour for adventurous and active travellers - stunning landscapes, wildlife sand-surfing, kayaking, bushwalking
This tour offers a touch of adventure for the more spirited traveller who likes to get off the beaten track for a shared experience with like-minded adventurers. Get active with all the experiences listed below, also including hands-on participation with meal preparation and generally assisting your friendly, tireless guide. The tour includes;
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Visit attractions such as Rob’s Sheep Shearing, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and sand-boarding at Little Sahara
- Accommodation on a 206 hectare private bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access
- At Vivonne Bay Lodge, choose from a range of activities such as kayaking, cycling and swimming
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Dormitory with bed linen (share bathroom facilities)
As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply.
Staying with us - ask for our guest only discount. Use the enquiry form below to book your Tour Now!